Thursday, September 17, 2009

Moisturizer I Love!



MD FORTE Moisture Replenish Cream is my new best friend! I have been using it now for 4-5 months and I think I FINALLY found the fountain of youth!!! And, an added perk: something that does not irritate my sometimes sensitive skin. I paid around $39 for a 2 ounce jar and it's well worth it (I see it for $35 now on Drugstore.com). I have only used maybe half of the container in my 4-5 months of ownership & I use it daily. A little goes a long way. I have noticed that the fine "tissue paper" skin of my aging neck and under-eye area have improved immensely. For that alone, it's worth it. I mean, who wants make-up "gathering" in those tiny wrinkles or looking cakey? Not I! I cannot turn back time, but if I can slow it down a little as it pertains to the effects on my skin, I'm a happy girl!

I cannot sing its praises enough, I really can't! MD FORTE rocks.....now, I intend to investigate some of their other products. I'm just SO pleased with this moisturizer!! It's free of a lot of the "icky" things most creams are chocked full of. It keeps my skin feeling & looking hydrated but without turning me into a grease-pit. My make-up stays pretty fresh looking now (all day) so that means less touch-ups. Nice. It also happens to be the dermatologist moisturizer of choice for those of us that use Retinol for the control of adult acne (which was how I discovered it, but thankfully, I am off the Retinol now).

Anyhow, do your face a favor -- toss your old moisturizer & buy a jar of MD FORTE....if you don't like it, let me know & I will buy it off of you! How's that for a money-back guarantee?? What have you got to lose? ....except for a few wrinkles, perhaps? :)

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have try that out Sue!! Does it have an SPF?? I absolutely HAVE to have an SPF in my moisturizer because of my uneven skin tone and melasma that I'm still trying to get rid of. Thanks for the hot tip though!!

Sueberry said...

This one does not have SPF, but perhaps they make another version that does? I don't know that much about the product line YET, but I intend to look into it more since I like this stuff. I suppose you could use this as your night cream & use something else by day w/ SPF, though. XOXO