Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Extra 50% Off! What's not to like??

Hit up your local OLD NAVY if you need casual clothing at a huge savings! All the clearance merchandise (and there is a LOT of it) is on sale for an EXTRA 50% off! I went yesterday & scored several items for under $40 total, including steep So-Cal sales tax. I bought a pair of fold-over waist yoga pants for $3.99, tunic t-shirt dresses for about $4.50 each (got 2 of those) and much more!

I'm not sure how long this special sale lasts, so I would suggest you get there soon while the getting is good! At these prices, stuff is sure to fly off the shelves fast.

I might go back and stock up early for future holiday gifts. If you have children, it's probably a good time to get them some cute stuff at low prices, too. I was so busy with the stuff in my size range, I never made it to the kids' or mens'. Ooops! Old Navy rocks!!!

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sue!!