Thursday, January 29, 2009

Coronado Orange on ETSY

I wanted to take a moment to pimp a life-long pal, Tina & congratulate her on opening her ETSY store, CORONADO ORANGE! YAY TINA!!!! (I hope to get on the ball soon myself & get something going on ETSY.)

Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6728273
or, you can click on CORONADO ORANGE under my BFF list. :)
Her gorgeous models are her daughters. Tina is crafty by nature & she's now listing her wares online for anyone to purchase & enjoy as much as she enjoys creating the stuff. So far, she has listed some crochet items (cute beanies & scarves) & I am sure she will add more goodies in the near future.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can never have too many beanies or scarves & while my mother makes most of mine for me, as soon as I can think up a color combo I don't yet have, I may have to play customer on Tina's Etsy site. Take a moment & check it out. I think you will be impressed with her stuff.

Good luck, Tina!

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: