Thursday, February 7, 2008

The time has come: Confessions of a Shop-A-Holic

A bit about me:
I like to shop.....a LOT. I don't often get to shop as much as I would like since I switched jobs to an area that is less than appealing, but work is work! I need to support my habit.

My friends all come to me when they need to know WHERE to find the best deal on something & have repeatedly tried to get me to post my "wealth of useless information" somewhere more public. So, why not today? Why not here?

I am quite busy with work, driving in LA traffic & the like.....so who knows how often I will post, but I am giving it a try. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yea! Glad to hear you joined the blog world! And yes, you ARE the best person to go to when it comes to shopping and where to go. :)

Stacy said...

it's not useless information, it's good stuff!! can't wait to read more...

glad you FINALLY took the plunge!

xoxo