Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I heart Salvatore Ferragamo

OKAY.......one more post for the day & then I am done, I promise!

SALVATORE FERRAGAMO is having their "factory store" sale for Labor day weekend (last day of the sale is 9/1/08). The factory store would be the locations at your local premium outlet mall. in my case, the closest location is in Cabazon, just outside of Palm Springs.

Handbags, my weakness, are 40-60% off retail prices. I have been known to come home with a fantastic deal during such sale events! I know these handbags don't come cheap even at outlet mall sale prices, but they are awesome! Who would not want a bag marked down from say $1100.00 to maybe $400? Many Coach bags can cost $400 or more, you know......

Shoes are 75-80% off at this outlet sale. Clothing & other items will also have significant reductions. Last Fall, I scored a pair of Ferragamo shades for only $99.00. They have seldom left my face since I bought them!

So, if you have a taste for premium goodies, particularly handbags, I highly recommend checking this event out before it's too late. There are other stores in Vegas, Florida, NY, etc. Pick me up a little something pretty if you go..........

Happy Shopping!

No comments: